Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Monday, March 24, 2008

Leaving for Vlad today.

Today we are leaving out at 7:00pm our time and it should take around 10 hours to get there. We are giong to do a little sight seeing today to kill some time before the flight.There is a huge farriswheel down the street from our hotel so, we are giong to see what that is about.By the way, there is snow on the ground. When our plane was coming down we saw that there was snow everywhere. Yeah for me because I wanted to see it so much.
We revisited the oh so famous McDonalds last night for supper, it was ok I guess.That is the only thing we have eaten except for 2 or 3 bites on the plane(gross). We are about to go eat breakfast in our hotel, at least we know we do like their eggs!!
The weather is pretty cold here. The temp at night is in the 20's and daytime 35-40;s I'll try to get a few pics of the snow or sight seeing today and show you.

6 comments:

susan hicks said...

It was so great to hear from yall last night. You will never know how much it lifted our spirits. Yall are probably in the air by now and we have started a great day because of your call. Good luck with seeing your son and our grandson (Doesn't that sound good) I can hardly believe its finally going to happen. Give him a kiss and hug from us. We'll be talking to later.

We love yall,
Mama and Daddy

Heather said...

If my calculations are correct, you guys are taking off for Vlad right now. YAY. Almost game time. Don't worry about a thing and thanks for answering the questions. Any cheap t-shirts over there?

Heather said...

okay something is weird about the time posted with my comment it's 11am not 9 am.

Amy said...

The BIG day is almost here!!!! Hope everything is going smooth and I'm glad you got to see some snow Leslie! BTW.....yall need to hurry up and get home, I'm ready to see my ***3rd*** nephew! Awwwww doesn't that sound so neat?!?! Yall be careful and we'll talk (or blog) again real soon! Love S,A,K,L

Nikki said...

Hello, hello.
I am so glad to hear the big day is here. Well worth the wait huh? We can't wait to hear from y'all. I want to see the pics so badly already. I've been praying so hard for the CIS paper & look here and find out it has arrived...Thank you Jesus! Please look for a cheap tshirt, because I know I will never get to Russia. :) I hope y'all get to eat something decent soon-tough I guess. I can't wait to hear from you. We miss y'all already! We love ya'll and are praying for ya'll. Keep ud posted as you can.
Nikki & Patrick Revell

susan hicks said...

Thanks for letting us know that you flight from Moscow to Vlad was delayed. I know it is driving yall crazy sitting there waiting to see Noah. Hope you are in the air by now. Waiting to hear when you arrive in Vlad. Hope you get there soon. We love you
Mama and Daddy