Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.






Today is Sunday, we walked outside and played in the small playground. He loves to swing and slide down a huge slide.We have had lots of fun today but we were glad for naptime to come. He only took a 2 hour nap today but thats still great.

While he was asleep I went back to the baby store. They let me exchange some of the clothes that I bought for him because of size issues. We had better luck with that today.

I also made a trip to the market and stocked up on a few of our favorite things.Things are so expensive here that it makes it very hard to get all that you need. Diapers, wipes -all very high here.

Here are a few more pics of Noah. This is how he sleeps most of the time and walking around the Vlad Inn.

info: He seems to be wearing a size 12-18 month old clothes for those of you who wanted to know about that. He also loves the bath still!!, because he likes to be naked.Hope you all enjoy the pics.We will talk with you all later because I can only blog for about 15 - 2

0 mins at a time because of cost.

7 comments:

Logan and Collin said...

He is so cute. When do you all return? I am going to look in Collin's closet to see if I have any nice stuff that has barely been worn in sizes 12 mths.- 18 mths. They grow so fast- it seems like as soon as they get something, they can't wear it anymore. Anyway, be careful and have fun with your new son, Noah.
I know you all will be so glad to finally get home. Michelle Joseph

susan hicks said...

The pictures are so cute. I love the red hight heals with the PJ's. Jimmy and I just hollered when we saw it. You said he loved them. His snow suit also looked good on him. Looks like yall are having a ball. I know this is different for you and Josh, having someone to constantly look after. I know you love it but it is tireing also. I can't wait to be able to help some so yall can rest. Tell Josh, Paul finished our fence today(Sunday 3:45) It looks good. They did a good job. I'm going to be looking for Noah some clothes that will fit him when he gets home. Gotta go for now. Talk to yall later.

We love yall,

Mama and Daddy

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness!
The pics are so good. Y'all ALL look so happy together. I am glad to hear that he is sleeping pretty good for y'all. We are so ecstatic about being able to see the pics. I love the new shoes he is modeling!! TOO FUNNY! Truly happy times. :) Is he saying ROLL TIDE yet? How are things with he and Josh bonding as father & son? They look so great together in the pic-he looks like one proud daddy!
We are praying for y'all. It looks like the prayers of an easy transition are coming forth. Praise the Lord! God will make a way where there seems to be no way!!
We love y'all and can't wait to see ya. Any idea of flight back home date? Thank you for taking the time to keep us posted !
Love bunches-
Nikki & Patrick Revell

Heather said...

Great to see the pics! I hope that everything continues to go smoothly. I can hardly believe that it's almost April and you guys will be bringing him home soon. I am posting this in a hurry 'cause Emma wants to see the pics. Love ya...Emma says "I love them and they're getting their baby and they love their baby Noah and they like being in Russia" and "my momma loves me" and "I love them". Her reponse to the "What do you want to tell Josh and Leslie?" question.

Heather said...

oh and Sara Kate says "ummm. papaw. I like the buttons...Hey Josh and Leslie house." verbatim.

Amy said...

Lindsie says " Hey Noah! I'm happy that you are my new cousin! I love you very much and I can't wait to see you!"
Keelie says "Congrats on your new son. I am proud to be his cousin. I love yall and miss yall. Can't wait to meet Noah!"
He looks like a little angel! I love the high heels with the PJ's. What a fashion statement!! haha
Your family is now C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E!
Noah has filled in the missing puzzle piece yall have been waiting on for so long. The pics are GREAT! He looks soooo happy! ALL of you look so happy! Hurry home and stay safe! We Love yall!!
Shane, Amy, Keelie, and Lindsie

Heather said...

I miss ya'll. He's in a 12-18 months? So much for those new pj's huh? Seth's party is the Saturday after ya'll come back at the church...he won't even know what to think coming home and barely getting settled in and bam... birthday party time! YAY.