Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Thursday, September 20, 2007

"not much change"


There is not a whol lot of change today. Ii spoke with Karen earlier and she needed one more document from our home study agency, a document that has just been added by home study agencies this year. It shouldn't be any trouble to get and we don't need it right away (just before our court date on our second trip.) Karen will be contacting Irena in Vlad by email today and hopes to be getting our exact travel dates Friday or Monday. Just a small change of subject but I have had so much fun buying by "stuff". I thought it would be hard to put up all of our girl things, but I've really had fun with blue and brown. We have decided to repaint our nursery from pink and green stripes to blue and brown. We have also bought blue and brown bedding for our white Generation Next 4 in 1 crib. If anyone can give me any tips on where to buy cute boy clothes please let me know!!! Mabey next time I blog there will be some real news to tell.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Children's Place & Gymboree are - so far - my favorites. Also Parisian has an awesome (compared to most dept. stores) little boys' section!