Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chaos

Chaos in the Housley household today!! We have been trying to get some things packed for the trip. While we are going by a packing list generously created by our great friends Melissa and Nathan, it still is crazy around here. We thought oh we'll get the things together that are on the list and the few things that we don't have yet , we'll just make a trip to Wal-mart and get.Oh no , that's so not what is happening!!! We are practically taking a pharmacy with us for any ailment we may or may not get, 10-15 lbs of our suitcase limit gone already. Our clothes have been packed as lightly as possible, but still as you can imagine I have probably over packed, so that may bring my bag alone up to around 60lbs. My hair products alone weigh 20 lbs (well maybe not but they sure do feel like it. We have already packed the items we're taking for" little man", His bag does in fact weigh 10 lbs. So here it is Sunday and my suitcase it weighing 100lbs, I think I may need to reevaluate what I'm taking. I know this may not be very interesting reading for a blog, but hey it's what's going on in our hectic lives right now.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha - Yes, you do need to reevaluate, unless you want to pay serious overage fees on Aeroflot!! They only allow one 44 lb. bag per person - so you might want to unpack and rethink what you've packed. BELIEVE me, no one will care if you have to leave your hair products at home & pull your hair back for a few days!!

Anyway, holler at me about the computer, whenever you know something. I don't think I can do anything tomorrow (we'll be at dr. appts all day in B'ham) but Tuesday or Wednesday would be fine. Just let me know. :)

Also, remember that you don't need months' supplies of medication; just for a week! :)

Heather said...

I am so excited today that I can't concentrate on by work. I know you guys are traveling for the next few days, but you HAVE to post soon so I can hear from you. Miss you. LUV Heather