Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Game Day

Today is SEC football college extravaganza day, or Saturday for normal people. Roll Tide Roll !! I worked on our child's room a little more last night , that seams to be how I work through my anxiety about the waiting. I just feel like everything needs to be perfect for this child. I know that the kids in Russia do not very much or sometimes nothing at all, but I feel like I need to make up for that in some ways. I know that we will give them enough love to make up for the past 2 years of their life without parents but there is so much more that they deserve. I pray that God will show us all the ways that I child may need love and special attention in ways we may have otherwise never thought of. They say that adopted children need and demand special care in their younger years as apposed to a birth child, but I think as long as you love and care for your child to your best abilities that your family will be fine, and God will always be there for everything else.

No comments: