Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

less than 22 hours till Moscow.




Today will be my last blog from Vlad-yeah!! That could only mean one thing, were moving closer to home(by 8 hours). We will blog asap in Moscow to let you all know that we are ok. Our flight may get dalayed but we will let you know are you can call my parents because we will phone them from the runway as we land. I'm sure they have been updating everyone they can also, but I bet they secretly are glad to do it, shuu.jk We have a few more pics for you today, I finally had on makeup so I actually look alive, there's a first time for everything. It would have been crazy to get dressed up here everyday just to walk around the hotel. I will be putting links on my blog to read the blogs of families that we have met here from the U.S. I would encourage you to look them over , it is amazing how much we all have in common.

Next time you read we will be blogging from Moscow, Love you all

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley.

P.S. Did any of you notice that I cut Noah's hair. I saved the hair for his babybook.

We would be happy for anyone who wishes to come meet us as we come in the airport. I know it will be 8:00pm Tuesday night so I totally understand the issues that go along with that.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I sure wish I could come to the airport to recreate one of the adoption story shows. Too late for the girls and my babysitter is in Russia-go figure ;) You cut his hair?!? Oh I wish you'd let it get long; a mullet would be nice-a true southerner.

Nikki said...

Hey there.
The pics of y'all look really good...you look good all "jazzed" up. I think that his hair looks cute. I'm surprised that you waited so long to cut it due to just being bored.
We can't wait to hear from you once in Moscow. You all are finally breaking free from the confinement huh?
We love seeing the updates that you are sending-it really is encouraging to at least feel like we are keeping in touch in one way or another. It's tough missing all of you.
I know you are ready to get back to the South....hang in there.
We are not too much longer away from departure now.
We are praying for y'all & thinking of you always! We miss ya lots and love ya bunches-
Nikki & Patrick Revell

Amy said...

Noah is just a natural little *camera bug*! He takes the best pictures! Guess he's learning from the best huh...Leslie?!?! haha Hope your flight to Moscow went well! We are counting down the hours to your return. Keelie and Lindsie say "Hey Noah..we love you and can't wait to see you"! We had a pretty day here today but doesn't look so good for tomorrow...severe weather! :( Well gotta go cook supper. Can't wait to hear from ya tomorrow!! Love ya- Amy