Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Home sweet home in Alabama.


Having to get used to the weather here at home is very hard for all of us but really hard on Noah. He has been on antibiotics for a week now and still has a runny nose , watery eyes and sneezing. I know it's got to be difficult onhis tiny body. In Vlad it was 30f and snowing, nothing of couse was blooming or pretty so he had no problems being outside. Of course I don't think he has ever really got to go out and play for any length of time. We hope the claritin that he's on will help him out some.

We can't wait until this weekend, my family is coming to see Noah from out of town. Noah is going to have a ball with all of them. I hope he isn't overwhelmed.


We went to Sears a week ago and had our first family photo taken. They all turned out so good, I will post one as soon as I can get one scanned in. Noah was very patient and took a lot of good pics, og course I had to purchace almost every pose, costed a small fortune.


I hope everyone is doing well and thanks for reading our blog.

3 comments:

Jessica Farley said...

this pic is so adorable. ya'll all look so happy.

Nikki said...

HEY THERE HOUSLEY FAMILY.
THE 1ST FAMILY PIC IS SOOO GOOD...Y'ALL ARE TOO CUTE. ALL OF U ARE SMILING SO PRETTY.
THE HAPPINESS IS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACES.
HANG IN THERE WITH THE SICKNESS OF HIS EARS AND SINUSES...E JUST NEEDS SOME TIME TO ADJUST TO THE ALABAMA WEATHER & YUCK.
WE LOVE Y'ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE OTHER PICS. I JUST KNOW ONE OF THE PICS HAS OUR NAME ON IT????? :) OR U WILL SEE ME CRY...LOL
WE LOVE Y'ALL-
NIKKI & PATRICK REVELL

Melissa said...

Glad y'all are adjusting so well!