Noah's Birthday countdown

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley

Josh, Leslie and Noah Housley
Longhorns Steakhouse

Thursday, October 4, 2007

"MISSION COMPLETE"

We just got back to the hotel from our final visit w/Noah. It was sooooo hard to leave him. I knew it would be hard and I did prepare myself as much as possible. I could have NEVER been ready for what was about to happen. They let us visit him 2 times today. When our time was up,(we knew what that dredded look ment) they let us carry him back to his room so we could hold him for as long as possible. Whe we opened the door for his room his caretaker held out her arms and I didn't think that I could phisically let go of him. Well needless to say I let go.

Well I need to stop talking about this b/c I doing good right now but I could have a meltdown at any moment.

I'm sorry that I didn't put more pics on the blog but this computer is very very slow when uploading anything. We have tons of photos, trust me you will be tired of looking at them once we are home. We have a lot of pics together also. Sorry that we are not sharing pics of Noah, but maw-maw, and paw-paw get to see them at home first. I will post his pics after we get home, I promise.

We will talk again soon, we need sleep for now, now that we can relax.
Love, Josh, Leslie & Noah Housley
ps. On our videos of Noah, he said hello to Keelie, Lindsie, maw-maw, & paw-paw, so be ready to have your heart melted.

3 comments:

susan hicks said...

Thank God your mission is finally complete!!!!! What a great feelling that must be for yall. I know it is for us. It was so good to hear from yall this morning. What a great day to wake up with giggles from yall. Hope yall got the suitcase closed.Ha! Ha! I know it was very hard for yall to leave Noah behind. He want be left behind the next trip though. Can't wait to see yall and all the pics yall took of our Grandson. That sounds weard but hey, we can get used to it. We love all of you. Hurry home cause we miss you bunches!!!!! Mama and daddy

Melissa said...

Whew, now the real waiting begins! BUT - the great thing is that THIS wait is the beginning of the END!!! Be safe!

Heather said...

Thanks for the update, I was dying to hear something. I'm glad that all is well and can't wait to see you when you get back here. SK and Emma miss you guys too. luv ya